Start Learning from your ExperiencesNovember 13, 2018
Job Hunters’ ManualDecember 10, 2018
I am looking for a Social Media Intern to join my team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including LinkedIn, Instagram, and basic knowledge in WordPress and will be available part time for the next 3 months.
Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to web platform and instagram page. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience (SMM) and to gain experience in the HR industry, contact me here or via email in profile.
Social Media Intern will be responsible for:
- Managing social media presence and content on multiple platforms
- Developing communications and customer engagement strategies, including contests and giveaways
- Analysing and report social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness on all platforms
- Engaging in consistent interactions with clients and fans
- Developing and managing mobile and online based marketing campaign
- Planing and writing articles and other content for blog and website to drive traffic
- Conducting keyword analysis
Social Media Intern will learn how to:
- Utilise social media analytical data and metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Design new, engaging content
- Project Manage things in Agile Environment
Other things Social Media Intern will get:
- Training Online Marketing Coursera Certification of his/her choosing
- Access to my infinite online library of Performance books and training materials from Harvard Manage Mentor and other Platforms
- Training Materials for Prince 2 Foundation Certification
- Will get his/her first Resume nailed to the T and will get a written Recommendation Letter from me
- And so much more!
Get your career kick-started today and send me a message!